Check out our little do-it-yourself tutorial to prep yourself for your Valentine Date 😉
See steps below:
– Apply foundation.
– Apply concealer, one shade lighter than the foundation.
– Do the contouring.
– Add powder over it to fix it.
– Put a natural shade around the eyes.
– Apply silver or champagne under the eyebrows and in the inside corner of eyelids.
– Put a black glitter eye shadow. You can also add silver or gold glitter eye shadow.
– Apply eyeliner.
– If you want, you can add fake eyelashes.
– Draw the eyebrows to give them a fuller feel.
– Some black kohl in the lower eye.
– Add blush and highlighter powder to give a glow.
– Final touches: the lips, with some contours, lipstick and lip-gloss. Makeup Artist: Julz from Institut Juliana, Broumana.
For business enquiries and collaborations please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org