I hope you are making the best of your summer. Check out this really cool makeup tutorial I had from the awesome hands of Juliana Tawil from Institut Juliana. The challenge was and for you to get inspired, to do a gold on nude makeup tutorial using the least amount of brushes. This comes handy becomes not all of us (starting with myself) have a good brushes collection. It is something I probably should check out later on and learn a bit about. What do you think?
Also I hope you like this video, hope it inspires you to create your own styles and keep on shining!
Hope you are doing great!! Check out this wedding guest tutorial I did with Juliana Tawil from Institut Juliana in Broumana. She rocked out this one and I am happy to share it with you. The hair was done a Salon Georges Fata in Fanar. All links below!
Hope your week is going smoothly and all set for a good weekend. This is my latest collaboration with Juliana Tawil from Institut Juliana where we are covering a makeup tutorial perfect for fall/autumn with whimsical colours of purple and pink. We hope you enjoy this 🙂 Let us know your thoughts and like our video if you think it’s cool! It means a lot.
We created this makeup tutorial video in collaboration with Julz from Institut Juliana in Broumana. If you are attending a wedding as a guest, or for any other party and want to glam it up, this brown and nude makeup is just perfect and gives you the glamour look while keeping it chic.
We hope you enjoy this video! Give us a thumbs up or leave a comment below, we love to hear from you.
Check out our little do-it-yourself tutorial to prep yourself for your Valentine Date 😉
See steps below:
– Apply foundation.
– Apply concealer, one shade lighter than the foundation.
– Do the contouring.
– Add powder over it to fix it.
– Put a natural shade around the eyes.
– Apply silver or champagne under the eyebrows and in the inside corner of eyelids.
– Put a black glitter eye shadow. You can also add silver or gold glitter eye shadow.
– Apply eyeliner.
– If you want, you can add fake eyelashes.
– Draw the eyebrows to give them a fuller feel.
– Some black kohl in the lower eye.
– Add blush and highlighter powder to give a glow.
– Final touches: the lips, with some contours, lipstick and lip-gloss. Makeup Artist: Julz from Institut Juliana, Broumana.
For business enquiries and collaborations please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org